Friday 10 July 2009

My first day at Queenswood

When I arrived at the airport in London-Heathrow on Monday evening I had to wait with two other german boys for 6 other student for 2 or 3 hours.That's why I was one of the latest students who arrived.When the others at last came, we went by bus to Queenswood.The journey took us about an hour.When we reached the college with the beautiful building while it was raining, we had to check in and to write a test in the late evening.The test was quite easy.We had to do multiplechoice exercises and short essay about what we've done at the last weekend and after that we had an oral test where we got to speak to some tutors about our village.
Then one staff carried my luggage to my room while I went behind him because I am too weak!
I got to know three girls from different countries in my room.They were really friendly to me!
We laughed a lot.
























No comments:

Post a Comment