Monday 13 July 2009

Something about me

Hello.
My name is Nikola Opheys, but my friends call me Niki.
I live together with my big sister and my parents in a house in Germany.It's in a little village called Ratingen-Hosel near by Dusseldorf.
There I play in my free time very often tennis with my friends,one hour per week I play the piano and 4 hours per week I sing in a band.If the weather is nice we always eat ice cream in the best ice cream parlour of the world.My favourite is chocolate and what's yours?
Everyday I go with all my friends by train to highschool in Essen-Werden.The journey take about only 10 minutes.
It's varied being here at Queenswood and get to know new people and stay in contact with them after my time here.After my stay at Queenswood I'll go to Greece with my familiy and will tell them everything about my new friends.
My favourite food are pizza and spaghetti.I also nibble chocolate in the afternoon!
At weekends I always go shopping or swimming with friends or I do something with my family.
Now you know a lot of things about me and I think that's enough.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment